Interactive case plan
Once children become involved in the child protection system, a case plan is developed to help caseworkers address safety issues based on comprehensive assessments.
If children, carers, families, and service providers can provide information, we gain a more holistic understanding of a child's needs.
It can be difficult for workers to gain information from children. The interactive case plan enables workers to customise questionnaires to gather information in age appropriate and engaging ways.
Who is it for and how does it help?
- Contribute to their case plan by completing age appropriate questionnaires
- Access to an age-appropriate view of their case plan
- View and track their achievements against objectives and tasks
- Gathers input from the child, family members, carers, and other service providers to provide a holistic view of the child's needs
- Builds a case plan from both prepopulated and customised tasks
- Provides a case plan history
- Can provide information to caseworkers on the needs of a child or young person
- View tasks assigned to a child and so can help them meet their case plan objectives
- View their own tasks and objectives within the case plan